Medicare Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is a fee-for-service health care program for seniors, in which the government pays health care providers directly for services that fall under Parts A and B of Medicare benefits (see below). However, if you are looking for more coverage than Original Medicare, you can purchase one of our Medicare Advantage Plans to receive all your Part A and Part B benefits.
Medicare is divided into four categories. This allows you to customize your personal coverage when shopping for a comprehensive policy.
- Part A (hospital insurance): Covers hospital care, nursing home care, home health services and hospice.
- Part B (medical insurance): Covers physician services and outpatient care, durable medical equipment, diagnostic tests, ambulance services and some preventive services.
- Part C: Combines Parts A and B and part D.
- Part D: Offers prescription drug coverage.
What Medicare options are available?
Original Medicare offers coverage for services and supplies that are considered to be medically necessary, such as doctor visits, lab tests and wheelchairs but generally does not cover dental, vision and hearing. There are several alternative plans you can choose from for additional coverage, and each plan must offer at least the same coverage as Original Medicare. There are two Medicare plans that we can assist you with.
- A Medicare Advantage Plan, also known as Part C, combines Part A, Part B and Part D for more comprehensive health care coverage and extra benefits such as dental, vision, dental, over the counter health products, membership for the gym, etc.
- A Medicare Supplemental Plan, also known as Medigap, has a higher premium but supplements the coverage gaps and deductibles that Part A and Part B leave behind.
Why do you need Medicare Advantage or Medigap?
Seniors are in the most need of health care, and unfortunately, Original Medicare does not cover all your health care expenses. Enrolling in a Medicare Advantage or Medigap program allows you to get the care you need for a minimal or no charge.
Contact us today to learn more about coverage options. We are happy to work with you to determine which Medicare options works best for you.